The Non-Linear Animation editor can quickly become congested with an increasing number of strips. However, within this chaos order can emerge.
To address this issue, the NLA Strip Merger offers a solution by enabling the merging of multiple strips into a single one, eliminating clutter and enhancing clarity. This tool provides the option to prioritize specific bones in the active strip over higher NLA strips, or to completely disregard others.
- Merges any selected NLA strips into one
- Applies any ‘animated influence’ and ‘animated time’ into it
- Makes a new action, names it and removes the old Strips
- Applies any modification like stepped interpolation, time changing, looping
NLA Merger Plus
- Bake both the selected object and the bones of the selected object, instead of having to choose one or the other
- Bake any valid animated values
- The newly baked strip will no longer just be sent to the bottom track in the NLA. It will instead look for the closest available track from the strips initially selected
Category: NLA animation utility
Software: Blender 2.83, 2.93, 3.x